2017-11-09 17:36:06 True False
About Product Design at CircleCI
- We think that, at the core, design is a method of problem solving — a way to help people accomplish their goals. We are looking for a driven designer to work with our design team to continue refining the way our customers use CircleCI and create new solutions that are unquestionably simple, intuitive, and “just work.” We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love giving and receiving honest, thoughtful feedback.
- We are in a unique position to change the way development teams turn code into software. We have a lot of UX challenges to work on and plenty of new things in our pipeline. There is no shortage of pixels to push. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of our efforts and be directly responsible for decisions that will form the way people experience CircleCI. You'll use a full range of skills from product design, user research, interaction design, and visual design to build what seems like a magical experience for software developers.
- The Product Design team is responsible for generating beautiful and effective user experiences: from high-level product thinking, to interaction flows and just-enough mockups, all the way to front-end implementation (HTML and CSS). Product Design works with and across every team at CircleCI to develop and ship a clean and cohesive user experience. We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our growing team and partner with Product Management, Analytics, and Engineering in order to derive deep insights about our users behaviors and attitudes, and to communicate results and actionable recommendations across the company. You'll think big about new areas, test concepts as they are being developed, and evaluate products once they've rolled out.
- You are an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You are also comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating experiences that bring people together.
- Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and conduct studies across key product areas, utilizing methods such as ethnographic/field research, diary studies, surveys, user/usability testing (remote and in-person), and any other methods you find impactful
- Review, analyze, and communicate qualitative data to generate tactical and strategic insights, as well as actionable recommendations which drive product innovation and design improvements for users
- Partner with our quantitative UX and analytics partners to provide qualitative context for their quantitative insights
- Find quick but compelling ways to generate, present, and evangelize results and recommendations throughout the company, in order to help cultivate a highly informed, more effective, and more empathetic organization
- 4+ years of experience with Product organizations, conducting qualitative research studies, including usability/user testing, surveys, and user interviews
- Undergraduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or a related field OR comparable UX research experience
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross-functionally in order to engage stakeholders from across the organization
- Proven experience working with key company stakeholders, with the ability to educate teams about user research
- Willingness to take initiative, run with projects, and speak up when support and guidance is needed
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Strong listening, analytical, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for a team-oriented, collaborative, highly energetic, fun and fast-paced environment
- Graduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or a related field
- Strong experience driving results with mobile platforms
- Understanding of quantitative methods, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Design thinking methods and brainstorm facilitation
- Visual communication, information design, and wireframing skills
What you should have:
- If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resume and cover letter along with a link to your portfolio, describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or share your work on a design community (Behance, Dribbble, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
- We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We’re hiring at all experience levels, and seek talented teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences who are equally committed to cultivating a work environment of respect and kindness. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
- CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital.
Travail non actif
À plein temps
il y a 8 mois
il y a 5 mois