Long Wave Inc. Job Posting
Date: October 12, 2017 Position Title: Sr. Software Developer Department: Engineering / Oklahoma City, OK Salary: D.O.E. Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Position Closes: Until position is filled
Primary Function: This position is responsible for the organization of developing key software components for a variety of simulation solutions.
1. Develop and maintain software models for various sub system components.
2. Develop and maintain simulation software.
3. Develop and maintain tools to aid in the integration, and verification of test bed and simulation
4. Perform all phases of software development including software requirements reviews, software
design, implementation, and unit testing.
5. Perform software integration and test development.
6. Work with multiple programming languages, operating systems, and development environments.
7. Ability to work as a member of a team and to ensure the goals of the projects are met in a timely
8. Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language. 9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Employee will be working mostly within an office environment. Employee may travel to work site locations where employee will be expected to dress in appropriate manner to deal with clients and customers. Some travel will be necessary to meet the requirements for the position.
Job Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred for this position.
- Proficiency in C#/C++ programming
- Proficiency in Java programming
- Proficiency in XAML and MVVM
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to qualify for a Secret Clearance as necessary.
- 10 or more years’ experience working as a software engineer/developer.
- Experience providing technical assistance as necessary for lower level team members.
- Experience developing software for simulators and test beds.
- Experience collaborating with a team using Continuous Integration practices and a distributed version control system.
- Experience developing software unit tests and using unit test frameworks.
- Experience writing documentation to support architecture and design decisions.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Active Secret Clearance.
Please apply using ADP portal at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=longwave&jobId=213070&lang=en_US&source=CC3
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability