- Plan, build and launch features for our products
- Work closely with our designers and project management team to craft well thought out user experiences
- Estimate development tasks and meet deadlines
- Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Physics or other similar disciplines is preferred
- 5+ years of experience using current language(s) for web development
- Experienced with PostgreSQL is highly preferred
- Experienced in UI development
- Demonstrated full cycle development leveraging Agile methodologies
- Ability to work and develop in Mac/Linux environment
How to apply
- Resumes must be in a PDF or MS Word format.
Onit is on the move and we are closing new deals. The company is climbing the Inc. 500 list and we are seeking to expand our teams in Houston & Austin with bright, out of the box thinkers! Its time to make the move to work in a collaborative environment that fosters innovation. Join us at Onit!
About Onit, Inc.
This is a fun and collaborative office to work in! We have a very casual dress code, offer our employees awesome benefits, full stacked snack bars and weekly lunches catered in the office.
- At this time, we will be able to provide partial relocation assistance for non-local candidates.
- Position will require you to work on-site. This not a remote opportunity.
- This is not a part time position.
- We will not do Corp-to-Corp for this role
- This is a W2 position based in Houston, TX
Onit was formed by legal software industry experts Eric M. Elfman and Eric A. Smith, co-founders of Datacert, a leading provider of enterprise spend management software. Launched in early 2011, Onit deploys Onit Apps to simplify business process automation and improve business productivity across all departments and industries. Onit App Builder allows business users to drive efficiency and productivity by combining business process management, project management and information management into one easy to use tool so the user can create their own Onit Apps without having to rely on IT for support.
Businesses have processes for everything -- whether it’s hiring a vendor or law firm, terminating an employee, submitting a contract for review, requesting a trademark request, obtaining an NDA, etc. Most of these processes are manual, paper intensive and cumbersome. With Onit Apps, processes are automated in a few clicks, responsible parties are notified immediately, and data collection is centralized. Onit doesn’t require any software to download or resources from IT.
Send your resume to: email@example.com