Our dedicated Software Development team develops and implements innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. We are looking for a candidate that loves to code, is eager to support our team and is willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- You will be responsible to design and develop our Certified Avaloq Adapter and various backend modules and features for our Digital Banking
- Due to your solution-focused personality, you enjoy analyzing and solving problems as well as 3rd level support
- You will be responsible to support our clients – mainly remotely from our office, but sometimes also at the clients’ office – in analyzing customer needs, conceptions, realizations, testings and implementations
- You will also integrate digital banking into the system environment of our clients and take over the responsibility of our digital banking modules
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- Either at least three years of experience in Avaloq and eager to learn Java, or experience with Java and eager to learn Avaloq
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL development skills
- Fast learner and enthusiast of backend technology
- Having experience in customer interfacing and requirements gathering is a plus
- Persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Proactive and dedicated team player with high quality awareness
- Excellent English skills, German is an advantage
Exciting and versatile tasks with state of the art technologies in professional self contained teams. As an internationally growing company, CREALOGIX offers employees a lot of different career opportunities with attractive employment conditions (e.g. flexible working hours, 27 days of holiday). Depending on our projects, temporary international assignments are possible.
CREALOGIX as a software product company is committed to stay in front with latest technologies and tools.
The CREALOGIX Group, an independent Swiss software house and Fintech Top 100 company, is one of the market leaders in digital banking. CREALOGIX develops and implements innovative Fintech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. Using the solutions from CREALOGIX, banks respond to changing customer needs in the field of digitization to hold their ground in an extremely complex and dynamic market and to remain always one step ahead of their competitors. The group was founded in 1996 and employs around 420 people worldwide.
CREALOGIX Digital Banking supplies digital banking software for the bank of tomorrow. It focuses on solutions in mobile banking, personal finance management, transactional banking, digital advisory services, digital brokerage and customer engagement banking.