CompuGroup Medical is one of the leading eHealth companies in the world. With a revenue base of more than EUR 550 million, its software products are designed to support all medical and organizational activities in doctors’ offices, pharmacies, laboratories and hospitals. Its information services for all parties involved in the healthcare system and its web-based personal health records contribute towards safer and more efficient healthcare. CompuGroup Medical’s services are based on a unique customer base of approximately 400,000 doctors, dentists, pharmacists and other service providers in inpatient and outpatient facilities. With locations in 19 countries and products in more than 40 countries worldwide, CompuGroup Medical is the eHealth company with one of the highest coverage among eHealth service providers. Approximately 4,300 highly qualified employees support customers with innovative solutions for the steadily growing demands of the healthcare system.
At CGM, we continuously work on solutions that enrich people's lives. A person’s health is their most valuable possession. With intelligent IT, we help preserve it. We encourage communication in the healthcare sector and ensure that costs are kept low. Every person should be able to benefit from medical progress with the help of IT. With our healthcare products, we help to heal and share the passion to make a difference.
Senior Software Developer (m/f)
What awaits you
We provide users with an individual electronic health record (EHR), encrypted end-to-end to put the user in full control of the data at all times. With over 1 million accounts and double-digit growth, CGM LIFE is the platform of choice to connect patients with practices, hospitals, and insurance Providers
- Because of its unique security architecture, applications on the basis of CGM LIFE have their functionality evenly distributed between the J2EE backend and the AngularJS, iOS and Android frontends. Your job is to implement and design the business logic for the System and to craft clean and extensible Interfaces
- To cater to a whole range of custom applications, you decide on the code structure for reuse and implementation speed, design variability mechanisms and structure test suites
- You cooperate closely with the system architect and the platform teams to make developing custom applications a breeze
- Master´s Degree or advanced Bachelor´s Degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in developing and implementing large-scale distributed systems
- Fluent in J2EE - CDI, EJB, JTA, JPA, JCA and versed at testing at all levels, from unit testing to end-to-end testing
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with at least one frontend platform and technology
- Sound understanding of object-oriented analysis and design patterns and tradeoffs
- Working knowledge of security concepts and public key cryptography
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What we offer
- Do something that matters: Empower people to take control of their health as well as improve care efficiency and the wellbeing of patients
- Work in Berlin's city centre, near the Potsdammer Platz
- Room to grow: We are building a dedicated development team for custom applications atop CGM LIFE. Be the nucleus of this team, set the standards and shape the way how you work
- Various education and vocational training programs
- Extensive health management
These positions offer great opportunities to be part of a dynamic organization with a highly entrepreneurial approach to business activities. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application with your salary expectations via the link on the right side!
Please visit our website www.cgm.com/career
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Berlin, Development, Programming.