Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Today’s data retention and compliance ideologies and solutions are antiquated and broken. With increasing data complexities and compliance regulations, the need for expandable, open storage formats that allow for extensive integration and changing data and types is a must. APARAVI is the natural next step of the rapidly expanding data management, retention and compliance space.
We are expanding our team in Santa Monica and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success. At APARAVI we let the product reflect who we are, we believe that at the core of any successful endeavor is simplicity and direct communication.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for someone with a hands-on startup mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best infrastructure using the most bleeding edge tools and practices. Is this you...?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Solve creative challenges. With the resources of experienced leadership and a world-class Engineering team, you will bring these ideas to APARAVI’s customers. The Site Reliability Expert is responsible for the support and maintenance of our SAAS Platform as well as APARAVI’s IT support services needs
- Lead APARAVI’s ability to scale and utilize the petabytes of data moving through our solution
- Own the production infrastructure & services, including our worldwide APIs
- Increase efficiency, speed of delivery, and reliability at every level of service
- Constantly identify and vet new ways to enable our customers, internal and external, to move and protect data</li>
- Be the brains & the braun of APARAVI’s IT support services and consulting to protectively address specific issues
WE VALUE A SITE RELIABILTY EXPERT WHO HAS:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with deep understanding of application release engineering, debugging and life cycle process management
- BS/MS in CS or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated proven track record implementing continuous integration, build and release processes with automation tools within a SaaS systems management & administration environment
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure management tools, GIT & JIRA
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in AWS, VMware & API integration
- Demonstrable history of data-driven decision-making
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Trust from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Be one of the 1st twelve employees of the team & take control and ownership of projects
- Lead strategic plans driving innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Positioned in the heart of silicon beach and share office space with some of the best and brightest startups the beach has to offer
- Flexible Telecommute Environment
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)</li>
- 401k program
- Paid Time Off
- Membership to Cross Campus co-office locations across Los Angeles
LET'S TALK: Apply today & connect with us through LinkedIn!
~Tania Williams VP, Human Resources at APARAVI