Senior Ruby On Rails engineer
Hodl Hodl cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a senior Rails developer with 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Ruby and Rails
- TDD, rspec
- haml, scss
- basic devops skills
- Linux or Mac user (Windows users please don't apply)
- Good spoken English
- attention to details
Skills that are an advantage or you can learn them along the way
- Bitcoin protocol knowledge
Terms & arrangements
- The salary is always on time, but at this point we're only able to pay in Bitcoin.
- We're using Slack, Jira and Gitlab for communication.
- The team is 100% remote so we welcome anyone from anywhere in the world to apply.
About the company
We're a self-funded project. Lots if interesting tasks. Relaxed workflow. Good practices. Small team. True bitcoiners here. And, if you want to meet us in person, come join us at the Baltic Honeybadger 2017 Bitcoin conference in Riga, Latvia on Nov 25-26, gonna be fun.