Senior iOS Developer (who plays the theremin)posté par fevrokbot il y a 3 semaines
Description de l'emploi
Ever been stuck in traffic and thought to yourself, "This totally blows." And then you thought, "Now I'm so cranky I'm gonna need to play my theremin to calm down." Well, now you have a chance to help theremin players everywhere free themselves from all this GD traffic gridlock.
As a Senior iOS Developer at TallyGo, you will be part of a small, distributed team of scientists and engineers working on the cutting edge of navigation, route planning, and transportation science. Your job will be to help build out the SDK and apps that brings our vision to life. We are creating robust services that leverage sophisticated graph algorithms so that consumers and businesses can steer clear of traffic, save time and money, and reduce congestion on our roads. Bottom line: We're here to save people's sanity and put them back in control.
Note: This job requires that you play the theremin in our polka metal band called "Peekaboo Slugfest". (Not really, but wouldn't that be awesome!)
Must Have Skills
- iOS developer with 5+ years experience
- Published at least one iOS app
- Published at least one iOS framework
- Experience with Swift
- Experience working with remote teams
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with mapping, navigation, and/or search APIs
Skills You Don't Need
- Operate an industrial meat slicer, touch your elbow with your tongue, skip a stone on a pond
- Humble and open minded
- Transparent and honest
- Self directed and dependable
- Positive and friendly
- Sense of humor
- No ego, no assholes
Working With Us
- We have an office in LA and so prefer somebody in this area.
- We are open to the possibility of work from home for the right person.
- The work is challenging, with very compelling problems that touch on complex machine learning algorithms and scalability issues.
- The work matters, and can have a huge impact on the economy and the environment.
- You'll have the autonomy to direct your own work without being micromanaged.
|Salaire mensuel||Non spécifié||Niveau d'ancienneté||Pas applicable|
|Type d'emploi||À plein temps||Offres d'emploi||0|
If this sounds interesting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your resume, links to a code repo or portfolio of your work, and tell us why Van Halen's standard performance contract contained a provision calling for them to be provided backstage with a bowl of M&Ms from which all the brown candies had been removed. Also, take a guess at why we are asking for that.
Principals only, please, no recruiters.