Vitamin is actively interviewing for a graphic designer or senior graphic designer. We’re looking for someone who's media savvy, loves to create and relishes the next challenge. The ideal candidate will have 3+ year's experience in an agency or in-house setting.
It's go time! Life is too short to work on boring creative all day. Now is the time to make that move to an agency position that empowers you to own your creative and actually see that creative make it through to production. That's right. At Vitamin, we pride ourselves on the aesthetic value we are bringing our clients. And we enable our graphic designers to leverage their complete talent sets by bringing a process that results in strong creative and swift client approvals. What's this all mean? It means that you to get the work you created approved with very few client changes. You have direct access to clients and you are involved in kick-off meetings and design presentations. In design presentations you will be provided the opportunity to discuss and demonstrate the designs you've created (along with the support of a project manager).
- Conceptualize, execute and manage creative works that separate our clients from their competition
- Ensure visual brand consistency that is congruent with each client’s unique messaging
- Specific design assignments will range from identities and identity packages, sales collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns to web interfaces to social media graphical content
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently to create high quality client deliverables
- Ability (or willingness to learn) to design user interfaces for web using Photoshop
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon multiple projects
- Ability to understand, manage and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Passion for detail
- 4-year degree
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Prior agency experience
- Ability to draw or illustrate
- Previous experience designing interfaces for web sites (even one or two!)
- Ability to write creatively
- Familiarity with WordPress
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Arnold Packaging, Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, Hamilton Bank, KLNB, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level loft-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music galore, good food and drink.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual yet professional the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso & coffee bar on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some cool people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Take-Out Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.