Blueprint Learning is seeking an experienced Ruby on Rails developer for our Copenhagen office, ready to join a fast growing start-up company building the new era in professional learning platforms.
You will be joining a growing, dynamic team to develop our web based client across products. Your skills will primarily be found in Ruby on Rails, but it is a clear bonus if you have other skills like frontend HTML, CSS 3 (ninja-level skills not required) as well as working with agile development methods and test driven development.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop our public website and other customer – and partner – facing platforms
- Develop an architecture that can easily manage multiple verticals
- Manage platforms on Heroku
- Create and integrate to APIs to improve the ecosystem of tools that Blueprint Learning utilizes. Incl. experience with RESTfull APIs
- Work closely with the design team and the product team to ensure the best on demand learning system for professionals
Your profile You are deeply familiar with the Ruby on Rails web framework and preferably have years of experience. We expect you to be fluent in English, and any additional languages incl. Danish is a plus. Our team is still less than 10 we appreciate people who are willing to contribute to our start-up culture.
About Blueprint learning is building an On Demand platform for professional learning. We currently have two products targeting lawyers and accountants, ADVOkurser.dk and REVIkurser.dk. Our goal is to experience rapid growth in the introduction of new verticals.
Salary will be based on merits. Our growing organization will provide amble possibilities for benefits based on accomplishments and skills.
Contact info Anders Breinholst, CEO, email@example.com
Please note: this position is for a full-time employment on-premise at our Copenhagen office and only people with an existing EU working permit will be considered.