We are Berlin’s most exciting and fast growing retailer. We are looking for a skilled PHP developer to join our team and work on projects & features for our worldwide ecosystem.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. The tech team is driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything they do. We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Conceptualize and develop projects & features for our worldwide ecosystem
- Work closely together with the various departments for the implementation of one or more projects such as e-commerce platform, logistics platform, data warehouse, mobile backend/frontend, etc.
- Continuously discover new technologies and methodologies such as micro services, TDD, BDD, CI, CD, RKDD together with the team
Skills And Qualifications
- Professional experience in a PHP environment (Mid- to Senior level)
- Strong proficiency in Symfony2+
- Master the current Web-Standards
- Clean code is not just a buzzword for you; you care about the code quality, simplicity and beauty of your solutions
- Comfortable building an MVP
- Ownership is one of core values- you build it, you own it
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it
- Fluent in English as we are an international team
What You Can Expect From Us
- Versatile tech stack, currently based on PHP7, Symfony2+, Silex, ZF1, Magento, MySQL, PostgreSQL, redis, Elastic, nginx, chef, GitLab, Docker, ELK-Stack, Behat, PHPunit, Capistrano, Varnish, HAProxy and RabbitMQ
- We are eager to add GoLang, extend our micro service infrastructure and build a lighting fast frontend with ongr.io
- Your own annual budget for expanding your technical skills to use as you wish (conferences, education, etc.) along with bi-weekly team knowledge sessions
- Your choice of hardware, operating system and IDE
- Possibility to dive into machine learning and data mining
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- Work in a challenging, high-traffic environment where you can really put your engineering to the test. Millions of visitors and move hundreds of thousands of products a month
- You’re not married to a project forever, opportunities to change projects inside of the tech team
- The team decides on the tech stack- we choose the tools that get the job done best
- Work in an agile (SCRUM/Kanban) environment with 10+ other engineers
Apply at https://hubs.ly/H0970M20.
Send us your CV via: https://hubs.ly/H0970M20