Marketing Web Developerposté par fevrokbot il y a 3 semaines 2017-11-21 16:55:48
Description de l'emploi
Contentful powers digital experiences for major brands around the globe. Its content infrastructure provides developers a powerful set of APIs to manage, integrate, and deliver content to any device or service -- be it mobile apps, IoT devices in the home, SaaS products, Super Bowl campaigns, smart car dashboards, digital signage, VR and AR experiences, or the next big platform yet to come. Companies like Spotify, Red Bull, Petsmart, Specialized, Twilio, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to solve the complexities of content management in the modern multi-channel world.
The demand for this next generation of tools is in the numbers: the company continues to double revenue year over year, and has raised close to $20M from VC firms including Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, and Point Nine.
We're a fun team of over 130 people from 40 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Marketing Web Developer, you will help drive the user experience, design, and development of the marketing website. Your natural inclination for design and attention to detail will be a core asset to our Marketing Website Team, where you’ll build new features and improve our current code base. Your proactive and get-things-done attitude will make a great addition to our team!
- Conceptualize, design, and develop new marketing pages
- Manage and improve the marketing related repositories and environments
- Lead, organize, and ship development projects from start to finish as a key contributor within the marketing team
- Improve aesthetic consistency sitewide by updating and adapting design assets and implementing them in code
- Collaborate on previously mentioned tasks with our designers, developers, web producers, and copywriters
- Work with the team to encourage and foster a design-centric culture
- At least 4+ years of experience in Front End development
- Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and experience working with pre-processing languages such as HAML, SASS/PostCSS, etc.
- Good understanding of Git and common development team workflows
- Experience using static site generators (ie, Middleman, Spike, Gatsby, or Nuxt) to get projects off the ground
- Experience with one or more templating languages (ie, Mustache, Handlebars, etc)
- Experience designing and building our UIs
- You enjoy crafting engaging web experiences and you’re not afraid to communicate and try out your own ideas
- You’re a good communicator and love working in a team
- You speak English fluently
- Knowledge of Reactjs/Vuejs
- Some knowledge of Ruby
- Light experience copywriting
- Experience with a headless CMS/ Content API
- Experience creating a style guide
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!
|Salaire mensuel||Non spécifié||Niveau d'ancienneté||Pas applicable|
|Type d'emploi||À plein temps||Offres d'emploi||0|
Apply Here: http://grnh.se/rn6kxs1