What you will do:
- Collaborate with your team to continually improve in-house software applications, and contribute to the development of new, innovative apps.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objectives, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Write code to solve problems and meet project goals.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What will make you love us:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Training and development opportunities- we want to invest in YOU
- Tech casual dress code
- Windows! Lots of natural light and a great open air work environment
- Opportunity to collaborate with peers and supervisors, but we will also leave you alone so you can pop on your headphones and knock out your work independently
- Covered, free, and convenient parking
- Free snacks and beverages in the break room
- Good technical skills, including knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
What will make us love you more (but not required):
- Associates degree in relevant field and/or relevant technical certifications
- Professional experience as a software programmer and/or app developer