Are you ready to work in a new environment? Let’s do this! Now is the time to make that move to an agency position that empowers you to own your work from start to finish, create great things and work on challenging digital projects. Here at Vitamin, we love WordPress. If you have WP skills, that’s a big plus. Got some PHP and some MySQL skills too? Another big plus.
We enable our developers to leverage their complete talent sets (including design, if that’s what you’re into) by bringing a process that results in solid build work and strong creative. You will have direct access to clients and be involved in kick-off meetings and design presentations.
- Strong working knowledge of web design, including XHTML, CSS and responsive design.
- Experience with WordPress - the more the better
- Light PHP and light MySQL a plus
- Thorough understanding of typography and the ability to utilize type effectively
- Ability to think conceptually and successfully execute a creative vision
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
- Attention to detail along with the ability to self manage and follow directions
The Position Requires
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon on multiple projects
- Ability to understand, manage and meet deadlines
- Passion for detail
- 4-year degree
- 1-3 years professional experience
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Arnold Packaging, Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, Hamilton Bank, KLNB, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level loft-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music, good food and drink.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso bar on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some cool people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Take-Out Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.