Do you want to do your internship at a innovative, professional and fun-to-work-at company? Looking for an organisation that will provide you to possibility to find your true strengths (and weaknesses)? Would you like to contribute to innovative industry-leading platforms? How about working alongside a team of highly skilled professionals? Say no more! Become a VONQie intern :)
You are working in our international development team. You will be spending half of your time working on a project, where you will be involved from start to end. The other half of your time you will spend on day to day sysadmin tasks. In which you will get the possibility to pick your preferred direction. This may be the development side, the operations side of maybe you prefer the data side? It’s up to you :)
Things you will be doing:
- Build software in an agile collaborative way, via Github.
- Peer code reviews (you review us too!).
- Contribute to the architectural designs of our projects.
- Experience of concurrently running legacy and bleeding edge software (it’s challenging!).
- Input to the infrastructure migration from bare-metal to containers.
What we would like you to bring with;
- You’re in the final stage of an IT/Engineering related study.
- Fluent in English - we communicate and code in it.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following; PHP; Node.js; Scala; databases; Linux system administration; cloud platforms.
- Comfortable working in Linux (Ubuntu desktop; CentOS/Ubuntu servers).
- Thirst for knowledge in software engineering.
- A sense of humour (this is non-negotiable).
What you will get:
- A fair compensation.
- Highly sought after industry experience in data, dev and ops! (Who else can offer all three?).
- Involvement in the project from the beginning to the end. You will be able to put your stamp on it.
- A unique chance to extend your knowledge and experience within a highly skilled international team.
- We use the newest tools and techniques and we love to learn you more about it.
Do you see yourself working in this amazing team and become a part of something that is changing the way recruitment works? Say no more! Click on the application form or contact our recruiter Robbert at 06 15 64 26 71 of email@example.com.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Part-time, Rotterdam, Stage, IT Stage, Development stage, DevOps, Internship.