Customer Supportposté par fevrokbot il y a 2 mois
Description de l'emploi
Headquarters: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer who is resourceful; using troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat and phone calls, along with the ability to talk new clients through the process of signing up to Nookal.
In this role you’ll work one-on-one with customers and together with the rest of the support team to help support them in the initial stages of using our system. You’ll be an advocate to help customers get the most out of Nookal. You’ll also love diving into tickets, phone calls or even live chats – anything that can be done to go the extra mile to better serve our customers.
You care about customers and their success. Not only because their long-term success means that we’ll be more successful as a company, but also because you really love helping people and seeing them succeed. Secondly you’re happy to help new clients out, looking to sign up. You will talk them through the process of how Nookal can help them.
You’re a fantastic communicator and must be fluent in written English. The importance of communication, especially in a remote team, cannot be overstated. The default should be to over share progress, good things that are happening, customer concerns, and anything you see as an opportunity to improve our company.
This is a full time position working in the East Coast of Australian time zone.
Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
· Able to communicate clearly and Identify patterns - recommend improvements, and
filter our unimportant issues.
· Authoring Success documentation for our customer facing Knowledge base.
· Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
· Detail oriented, to prove this make sure to add to job application headline "I am
· 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills with a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional
· Language requirements, English fluency (written and spoken)
· Background in the software industry a bonus
Here’s a list of common tasks that a support agent at Nookal could be asked to participate in day to day.
· Assist with the data migration from an existing PMS to Nookal
· Advise a client how best to use Nookal to assist them with their business goals
· Provide one to one training to help a receptionist use the system
· Assisting a customer to understand how to manage Third Party/Health Insurance claims
· Advising a customer how to reset their password
· Managing our Social Media profile
· Spend some time with a customer training them in the use of our reporting system
Technical Skills (Required)
Being a technical support agent requires proficiency in a number of different areas. A strong understanding of the following are critical to the role -
· Basic understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
Safari (in particular).
· Being a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to
understand and concise language [English]
Reimbursement & Benefits
We offer competitive salary based on experience of applicants.
To apply: Send resume to email@example.com
|Salaire mensuel||Non spécifié||Niveau d'ancienneté||Pas applicable|
|Type d'emploi||À plein temps||Offres d'emploi||0|