Reporting to the Creative Strategies Manager, the Creative Strategies Associate will help develop, coordinate, and execute communications activities and initiatives for the Indivisible Project with a focus on design. This person would also assist with broader team-wide tasks, including maintaining and updating content on Indivisible websites, providing photo/video coverage of events, as well as any other projects as assigned.
We are hiring for this position immediately. This position is full-time, with a salary range of $40,000-$50,000, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to transform written work and data into compelling visuals
- Help develop and implement the visual identity of Indivisible Project campaigns;Create, produce, and/or acquire assets including infographics, illustrations, video, still images, and audio
- Provide photo and video coverage of events, panels, and projects
- Provide support for weekly livestreams
Other Communications Support:
- Support and facilitate coordination for campaigns across teams and with outside stakeholders
- Help maintain Indivisible.org and other Indivisible Project campaign sites
- Assist as needed with digital, writing, research, and organizational projects on discrete issue-related and electoral campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- One to three years of related experience in a professional or volunteer capacity
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Competency in basic HTML and CSS and/or experience maintaining web content through a CMS
- Experience coordinating project deliverables across teams and with outside stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills—Spanish language skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced, campaign-like environment
- Motivation and willingness to learn
- Alignment on the core values and strategy of the Indivisible Project
Note: If you believe you can fulfill the job responsibilities, are a good match, and are excited by the position, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above please still apply and emphasize any transferable skills in your resume.