Aigent is an early stage startup building technology to assist customer support agents to reduce call handling time and increase customers satisfaction with faster and better responses.We're building the future of the call center industry with exciting software to assist customer service agents handling voice calls. With real-time natural language processing and sentiment analysis we deliver call center agents and their managers real-time advice for handling their ongoing calls.
We predict customer satisfaction and let the agent know how their customer feels about the call, helping to avoid escalations. We ensure that customers and agents achieve their goals better and faster than ever before.
We are very ambitious and we move forward fast. We work on a variety of ambitious projects, developing services to stream and analyse voice in real-time and co-design our backend architecture to deliver a flexible and fast changing product. We challenge each other and have freedom to test, learn, improve and to be innovative every day. We look into new technologies, analysing in-depth state-of-the-art and experimental technologies to find the best possible solutions. We are looking for new Aigents who are creative, passionate and ready to push the boundaries in all areas. If you are into the latest technology, believe that only the sky is the limit we want to hear from you.
Your job is to architect, implement and maintain our technical infrastructure from scratch within a small but highly skilled and very experienced team of software engineers.
If you're ready, join our exciting and game-changing journey as a Backend Engineer, fill in the following form and we'll get in touch with you within 24 hours.
- 5+ years of experience in developing high scalable backend applications and services
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results and open source contributions
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs
- Experienced in more than programming language
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) beyond instances
- Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- Experienced in using GIT and Continuous integrations
- Experienced in working iterative to deliver first results fast
- Knowledge about handling, splitting and using raw-level network traffic is a plus
- Implementing the first building blocks of our future AI/ML technology
- Result- and performance driven implementations
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
- Working in close collaboration with product management and backend / data engineers
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
- Beautiful and well managed office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be heard
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Daily lunch
- Training and development programs
Apply for the job here: https://jobs.aigent.co/o/backend-engineer-amsterdam?source=github