Web Developer (Front-End)Posted by fevrokbot 2 weeks ago
Thanks for your interest in working with us! We’re a small, vibrant, energized team that believes in working hard, working smart, and having lots of fun along the way. Awareness, responsiveness, and simplicity are core to our program, our company, and our success. These values shape who we are and how we deliver amazing user experiences.
We’re looking for a front-end web developer to join us full time in our Portland office. Someone who is a great communicator, that enjoys working with a small team, and is passionate about clean code, accessibility, compatibility, and optimization.
Your responsibilities will cover a variety of front-end development needs, from building prototypes and templates to deploying full-scale digital properties. The ideal candidate maintains excellent knowledge of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices (including SEO).
Primary focus areas include our company website, intranet, client portal, and marketing channels (e.g. social media, email marketing, landing pages). Additionally, everyone on our team is encouraged to contribute strategic ideas and participate in QA/QC.
- 3 years of full-time front-end development experience (employed or freelance) with:
- Popular CSS pre-processors (e.g. Sass) and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Git (or similar) for version control
- Participation in multiple full-scale responsive design projects (websites and/or applications)
- The ability to leverage data from back-end services and databases (internal and/or external)
- Worked on a team that includes both designers and developers
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Working knowledge of at least 3 of the following:
- WordPress, HubSpot, Magento, Shopify, or Squarespace
- AJAX, APIs, jQuery, MySQL, PHP, SOAP
This is a flexible position open to candidates with varying levels of experience and offering long term growth potential. Compensation and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
If you are a great candidate for this position, please share insight into your work experience and why you might be the best fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|