Web DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-28 03:25:06
Mossio is growing and we have an immediate need for an experienced web developer to join our team. We build exciting web and mobile products and services for amazing clients. We’d like someone who will lead and manage projects from a development standpoint, from initial kickoff to final delivery.
We work on exciting products for web and mobile applications. So you will be helping build large scale web applications and a various amount of small to large scale mobile applications.
We want to hear from you if you’re personable, creative, organized, opinionated, and passionate about what you do.
- Excellent Benefits including Health Insurance, Dental and Vision
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Personal Development Days. We work on a 4 day work week, reserving Friday’s for our team’s growth, learning, and self improvement.
- Conference Allowance. We love learning and see the value in attending design conferences to stay inspired and spend time together as a team.
- Flex scheduling to make things easier.
- We get to work on fun, engaging, and cutting edge projects
- Join an amazing team that has strong passion for design
How to Apply
Let us know why you feel you are not just a qualified candidate, but a stand out candidate for this position. Yes, work can speak for itself, but we also hire for personality and culture.
Check Us Out
See more of us over at:
- Rapidly build high quality web applications, fully test-driven
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 background
- Experience with Sass
- Understanding of cross browser/device development
- Experience with Git
- Comfortable working with different frameworks, and technologies
Nice to Have (but not required)
- Experience with React
- Experience with ES2015 and Babel
- Knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB or Redis preferred
- Knowledge of Haml or Jade preferred
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|