Web DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-21 13:36:43
Located in beautiful St Petersburg, FL, we are the newest division of a hugely successful Skincare manufacturing company. This online media segment is looking for an experienced Web Developer using either Native PHP or frameworks to develop, modify, and maintain current web applications. Your primary focus will be developing middleware for integrating our CMS / Shopping cart platform to our existing manufacturing processes, including development of back-end reporting / management systems.
- Integrate new projects with existing CMS/Cart platform
- Build dynamic, easily digested reports
- Be a driven innovator with experience in various and diverse types of web technologies on different platforms; a tinkerer that likes to try different approaches.
- Effective communicator.
- Self-motivated, able to manage tasks and priorities without constant interaction from team leads.
- Proven development team leadership
- At least 2 years’ expertise in Web Development
- At least 2 years of experience with PHP developing LAMP stack applications (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Developed E-commerce sites and shopping carts
- Integrate 3rd party API's including Facebook, MailChimp, and other APIs.
- Implement sending of emails from applications and a user preference center.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience with EC2 and RDS instances.
- Experience with MVC frameworks
- Understanding of merchant processing
- Ad integration with affiliate programs, adsense, and other advertising platforms
- Optimizing user engagement based on analytics and reporting
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Experience with Git repositories
This position is ON SITE ONLY. No remote employment or contracts will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|