We’re looking for our first full-time engineer to join the 4-person team. In this position you will make important architectural decisions at the ground level, developing key infrastructure from scratch. You'll also manage our current freelance team, and lead/grow the engineering team as we start hiring in-house in the beginning of 2018.
Our main criteria are:
- 5-7 years of experience architecting and developing scalable infrastructure for web and mobile applications
- Go-getter attitude and ability to take full control of the tech stack
- Strong professional experience with modern web development technologies and/or with self-learner aptitude (our frontend is in ReactJS + React Native)
- Experience developing REST-based API and deploying applications to a cloud based environment (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Living in New York City or willingness to relocate
If this opportunity sounds interesting, let's set up some time to chat, share our vision, discuss the role, and answer any questions you may have.
Send your resume to Marc Escapa (firstname.lastname@example.org)