Visual Basic & Excel ProgrammerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-23 18:16:50
Breeze is an online platform built for churches to help them keep track of people, contributions, and more.
When a church signs up for Breeze, they'll often have previous data (in an Excel or CSV file) that needs to be converted into a Breeze-friendly format and imported into their account.
Our phenominal import specialists are the heroes for these churches, helping them take their data, reformatting it to a template, and importing it in for them. Our import team is comprised of some extremely hardworking and passionate people on a remote team that focuses on relationships and community.
We find import specialists are most successful when they have a solid understanding of VB Script and macros in Excel. Our application has a sample project built in to make it easy for both applicants and us to determine if this is a project that fits their interest and skill sets.
What we're looking for is someone with the:
- Ability to write scripts that will parse spreadsheets.
- Amazing communication skills by email and phone to provide quick, clear, and courteous interactions.
- While most of the work can be done at any time of day (e.g. late nights, weekends, etc), applicant must have some hours available between 9am – 5pm ET to connect with churches, helping them export their data.
- We also ask team members to (remotely) connect into our team meetings (Thursday mornings from 9:15 - 10:15am ET)
- Ability to work on a team, laugh, have fun, and be passionate about what you do.
- 15 – 25 hours per week
- Work remotely from wherever you’re at – home, coffee shop, etc
- Have remote work experience
- This is a contract position
- Compensation is $16/hour
- Having a computer and iPhone or Android phone is required
- We're only looking at applicants within the United States of America
- We're only considering individuals (no agencies, please)
To apply: https://team.breezechms.com/form/import-specialist-6-2017
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|