UX DesignerPosted by fevrokbot 3 weeks ago 2017-11-16 20:59:17
Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees and people leaders. That is where we come in.
We're looking for an exceptionally talented and thoughtful designer to join Lifion, by ADP, to help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
At Lifion, by ADP, you'll work with a passionate and innovative team of engineers, product managers and designers in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to solve problems with our users in mind.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and user research throughout release cycles
- Stay on top of changing UX design technologies, as well as industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications
- Define best practices and create style guides to ensure high bar of quality
- Help drive user testing efforts
- Experience creating sophisticated, elegant design and desire to help others produce the same. You know how to set goals and motivate others to reach them, and enjoy coaching and mentoring a team
- You've shipped product: you know the challenges (and rewards!) of release cycles and how to partner across the organization at every stage, shipping quickly and at the highest level of quality
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with product team members on requirements and design
- Experience prototyping on multiple platforms
- Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance: you're comfortable talking about business models and analytics
- An exceptional design portfolio with well thought out interactions and visuals across web applications
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|