UX DesignerPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Habit is on a mission to change the world one plate at a time and this is your opportunity to join us for the personalized nutrition revolution.
As the world’s first test to table nutrition company, we guide users to the food that their body craves. Beginning with the Nutrition Test kit we look at an individual’s DNA, Bloodwork and Body Metrics to see how their body processes food in real time. From this we provide biology results and a nutrition plan which can be tailored to meet their activity and goals. And this is just the beginning of our customer’s Habit journey. After the test results are in customers can take advantage of Habit’s holistic offering including Fresh Meal delivery tailored to their biology, personal nutrition coaching and our digital products – all geared to helping our customers feed their biology to be their best self.
We have currently launched in the San Francisco Bay area, but are moving fast towards a national launch.
Habit’s design team is looking to add a talented UX Designer to join their ranks. As a Habit UX Designer, you’ll put your skills to work building empathy, structure, consistency and adaptability to our digital products. You’ll work in both our innovation and production pipelines to shape new ideas and make improvements to the ideas that are already out in the world.
This includes design research, user flows, wireframes, personas, user testing, visual design and participating in multidisciplinary Design Sprints.
As a start-up we are looking for team members with a can-do attitude willing to lend a hand wherever needed. We value team-players who enjoy collaboration.
- Proven ability to create a scalable product framework
- Research background/mentality
- Robust UX documentation capabilities (user flows, wireframes, personas)
- Track record with user testing/research team to define the user needs
- Ability to lead teams in UX Design exercises
- Track record working with an interdisciplinary team to create UX solutions
- Can-do attitude willing to help wherever needed
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe applications
- Portfolio that shows you’ve got the chops for the job
- Audit current product architecture and spear-head improvements
- Maintain the framework and flows for our digital products
- Maintain app architecture consistency
- Creating user personas, flows and wireframes
- User testing/design research
- Help grow our culture of user empathy
- Working with the product team, stakeholders and customers to help define user needs
- Assisting with visual design needs
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|