User Experience ResearcherPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
At Ad Hoc we build government digital services that are fast, efficient, and usable by everyone.
Ad Hoc brings small teams of highly skilled professionals from the private sector to build government software right the first time.
Solving government technology problems is about attacking big problems with design, engineering, and compassion. We’re committed to continually improving what we build and staying focused on user needs for the long haul.
We’re looking for a driven, organized, and passionate UX Researcher to guide our teams in delivering the very best digital services for the American people. The ideal candidate wants to make a difference, cares about making technology work for people, and enjoys speaking with a diverse range of people. Your work will improve the lives of people interacting with the US Government. As part of our team, you will work with small teams of designers and engineers to help deliver web applications and services.
- Assist with logistics, planning, and note-taking for feedback sessions
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams
- Write conversation guides
- Analyzing and share results with teams
- Plan and facilitate feedback sessions with mentorship from a senior researcher
- Analyze, summarize, and share research findings with the team
- Some outreach to find feedback participants
- Participate as a user / stakeholder in product development for in-house user research management system
- 1 – 4 years UX Research experience
- Experience facilitating qualitative research sessions such as usability testing and in-depth interviews. Practice asking unbiased, open-ended questions to get the information needed
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Empathize with a wide range of people
- Familiarity with email, basic documents and spreadsheet editing
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks
- Experience with quantitative methods such as surveys, tree testing, etc
- Experience with remote research including screen-sharing tools
- Company-subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance for the employee
- Vanguard 401K plan
- 20 days of PTO
- Continuing education benefits
- Annual conference attendance benefit
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|