Headquartered in Birmingham, AL, ProctorU is the leading authority for online identity and knowledge verification. We help create trust in the knowledge earned online through professional-grade proctoring and multi-factor identity verification. Our premium services are designed to dissuade cheating by combining the benefits of technology, highly-specialized training and personal presence. We administer 2,000,000,000 exams annually with over 1,000 institutions in 129 countries.
Our Product Marketing Team gets to innovate and experiment daily with some of the latest technologies in our industry for a product that is paving the way in our space. We are always looking for opportunities to learn, grow, and have fun with one another. Our team has a fun environment that encourages individuality, collaboration, and creative problem solving.
As a Technical Program Manager, you are responsible for driving the various teams -both internal and external - for specific ProctorU strategic partners This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks and managing the lifecycle from inception to production launch and post production support.
- Work directly with business and customer stakeholders to define program objectives and requirements.
- Manage program communications internally to teams and externally to partners and stakeholders.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope of the program to meet needs in a timely manner.
- Develop strong customer relationships with key strategic partners. Maintain and distribute standardized program management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including: project schedule, budget, variances, issues and action items, risks and mitigation plans.
- Partner with internal and external teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Serve as the Product Owner in Agile/SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom backlog as related to program deliverables.
- Partner with Operations and Support teams to identify areas of improvement and increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Anticipate issues and risks, formulate solutions, strategies so as not to impede the progress of the program.
- Ensure cross-team collaboration to support and execute the program requirements.
- Maintain scorecards / reporting to track program performance.
- Accountable for on-time program delivery.
Note that all positions at ProctorU have the opportunity to learn how to Proctor so that all employees contribute to Proctoring efforts during peak cyclical times throughout the year. What better way to fully understand our product than to actually do the job!
- Bachelor’s degree 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Program Management in a technology-oriented organization.
- Track record of successfully launching technology programs with geographically distributed teams.
- Program management skills with the ability to work and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing solutions and solving problems.
- Technically savvy.
- Ability to learn new solutions/products quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization and with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
Why Work for ProctorU?
We are an innovative, nimble, and driven company with a high level of integrity. We work collaboratively to achieve shared goals which creates an environment of cross functional trust and dependability. And we like to have fun, too! From Holiday parties to celebrating birthdays to video game nights, we make sure to balance the hard work and dedication with some company fun time.
We also offer great benefits which includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with generous employer funding for employees and dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with generous employer funding
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Company-sponsored short-term and long-term disability plans
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Company-subsidized pet insurance
- Perks program for corporate discounts on a variety of services and items
- Annual stipend (prorated for new hires) for qualified expenses such as student loan debt, gym membership, home gym equipment, child care costs, and/or educational expenses within line of work
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual working environment
Interested? Send us your resume and a quick blurb about why you want to work for us at [email protected]!