Best Buy places the highest importance on the confidentiality, availability and integrity of customer, company and employee information. As a member of Best Buy’s Enterprise Information Protection team, you will play a critical role to ensure that customer, company and employee information is secure while enabling technology and business partners throughout Best Buy to innovate, drive sales and provide superior customer care in our stores, online and through our various contact channels.
The Technical Program Manager role will be responsible for rolling out an enterprise-wide, continuously-integrated (CI), static analysis capability across a highly-matrixed, cross-functional organization. This role will be the primary point of contact for on-boarding new teams, establishing an on-boarding plan, monitoring progress, facilitating and directly troubleshooting any problems that arise, across the engagement. Additionally, this person will be responsible for building and maintaining stakeholder reporting, leading automation efforts and driving accountability for deadlines, cross-functionally. This role requires both project management skills and modern engineering (or static analysis) expertise.
- Lead collaboration efforts for all aspects of an enterprise capability, in a large, matrixed, cross-functional organization.
- Manage multiple continuous work streams with internal and external partners.
- Organize, maintain and report on ongoing task statuses, as well as maintain a task backlog.
- Manage technical and process improvement efforts, related to our static analysis tool, build pipeline integrations or release management process, to resolution.
- Day-to-day management responsibilities for both onshore and offshore technical teams. Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years hands on experience leading technical, integration-heavy projects in a modern development environment.
- 3+ years of experience in SDLC workflow management tools like Jira, Confluence, SharePoint or similar.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience, working with, or developing RESTful APIs in a modern, automated development environment – including a deep understanding of CI/CD.
- 2+ years of experience conducting end-to-end static analysis, using at least one commercial, application scanning tool. Experience must include application on-boarding, triaging, remediation with application teams and verifying proposed findings.