At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Middleware team is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager to join us in the Europe, Middle east, and Africa (EMEA) region. In this role, you’ll guide the technical marketing agenda within Red Hat JBoss Middleware solutions portfolio. You will work closely with the Engineering, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams and with our technical field community of solutions architects and consultants to craft technical proof points. You’ll support a compelling marketing plan to create success within the global field team, and you will help manage the technical marketing in support of the marketing plan and our sales strategies. We’ll need you to have solid technical experience with Java middleware.
Primary job responsibilities
- Collaborate with product management to understand and prioritize feature and solution definitions
- Ensure marketing plans align with market directions and support the product roadmap and releases
- Participate in technical aspects of go-to-market engagements like roadshows, workshops, webinars, product and solution demos, and industry and partner events
- Support engagements where required in high-touch accounts worldwide by close engagement with field sales and services
- Collaborate with field marketing teams to create technical marketing collateral, including technical presentations, white papers, and case studies
- Create and carry out solution demos for use externally
- Promote technical innovative thinking
- Work with alliance and ecosystem partners to develop joint value propositions
- Coordinate with other teams to create technical marketing proof points specific to performance benchmarks, reference architectures, etc.
- 10-15 years of software industry experience; experience in an area of infrastructure software, e.g. operating system or virtualization, or systems management, is a plus
- 5+ years of product management experience; solutions engineering or solutions architect experience is a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science; master’s degree is an advantage
- Exposure to and participation in relevant industry bodies
- Domain knowledge and experience with open source projects
- Record of success in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good technical knowledge, with the ability to explain customer requirements and use cases to engineering teams
- Success working in an impactful, cross-functional environment
- Ability to be meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at once while working in a highly complex environment
- Ability to articulate the technical product value proposition and promote a product internally and externally
- Willingness to travel
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Senior Back End Developer - Python / AWS - (Full Time/...
18-32 Web Developer (Drupal)
I2I | WALK IN DRIVE FOR CODING GEEKS !