Technical Community Support AgentPosted by fevrokbot 4 months ago
Our Santa Monica based tech start-up (www.Ring.com) is looking for well-written, friendly, driven individuals with a moderate to advanced technical aptitude to join our call center, as a Technical Community Support Agent. Ring’s call center teams support our neighbors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
This is a Remote/Work From Home position (with an initial 5 weeks of training in our Scottsdale and Glendale offices).
Our goal is to be the best in the world at what we do. We have an awesome product and sizable user base. Every day presents a new set of challenges that requires critical thinking and often times–collaboration with your peers.
- As a Technical Community Support Agent you will fully resolve troubleshooting, billing, and product inquiries from our neighbors via inbound phone call, live chat and email channels.
- Ring agents take pride in creating amazing experiences at every contact from our neighbors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A minimum of 6 months in a customer service role (Call Center strongly preferred)
- Ability to speak to neighbors clearly while effectively documenting in multiple systems.
- Ability to quickly, calmly, and professionally engage neighbors to understand their questions/issues and deliver a solution with an experience that surpasses expectations
- Possesses critical thinking, creative problem solving, driving customer success and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service
- Must be technically savvy
- Demonstrated desire to learn and grow within an organization
- Proficiency on PC &/or MAC + web browsers as well as a variety of call center ticketing/call tracking systems
- Must be available to commit to a 5 day per week / 8 hour per day shift between the hours of 5:00AM – 10:00PM any day of the week and weekend, including holidays.
Nice to have:
- Spanish speaking applicants are desired
- Perks of joining the Ring team
- Your very own complimentary Ring Doorbell
- The opportunity to work from home where we provide the equipment and internet reimbursement
- Free snacks and lunches provided throughout the week
- A casual work environment
- Tons of growth opportunities with a fun atmosphere
- Benefits offers: Vision, Medical, Dental, and 401K Savings Plan
Ring’s mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro (HomeKit-enabled), Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|