Support EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
We (Kinsta.com) are a modern cloud hosting startup focused on WordPress websites. Our awesome, young, and motivated team is scattered across the globe: Europe, Asia, North America.
Our client base is growing steadily and we're looking for a competent support engineer from 10 PM to 6 AM EST (2 AM to 10 AM UTC) with exceptional communication skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our support system (we use intercom.io exclusively for these purposes).
We are looking for someone to start immediately!
- Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
- Expertise in at least one of the following: WordPress, Linux, NGINX, PHP and MySQL
- Fluent in Spanish with excellent written communication skills
- Expertise in more than one of the following: WordPress, Linux, NGINX, PHP and MySQL
- Client-facing experience
- Linux sysadmin knowledge
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution
- Research, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Reply to sales leads who contact Kinsta requesting more information
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Monitor uptime and analyze transactions data using third party analytics tool to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for internal use and to extend our Knowledge Base
What We Offer:
We always use the latest version of everything: PHP7.1/HHVM, React.js, Express, Node.js, Ubuntu, LXD containers, Google Cloud and more, so you’ll be able to learn a bunch of exciting new technologies and actually use them every day!
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, competitive salary, perks, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
To apply: To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Support Engineer".
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|