Sr Site Reliability EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-20 14:41:15
Do you have a passion for running services and are passionate about infrastructure? Are you interested in solving difficult problems regarding scale and distribution? Are you ready to put your IoT ideas to work for a profitable IoT company? Does saving lives and protecting truth get you excited? If so, Axon is interested in you joining and becoming a vital part in our day-to- day operations and long term growth of our software development environment.
As a Site Reliability Engineering Manager you will be solving difficult problems. Problems like: Scale we store over 8 + petabytes (and growing) of information - Information Security, each of our customers have different requirements regarding how their information is stored and accessed – Continuous Integration – help us build the ideal model for our development and customer needs.
- 8+ years professional experience
- Experience and aptitude at leading teams of SREs, DevOps engineers, and/or Software Engineers
- The ability to recruit and grow a team of high capability individuals to build tools and systems that allow our business to scale
- A vision of excellence for tools, processes, and systems
- Some programming experience in C, Python, Golang, Ruby, Java, ECMAScript, Lua, Erlang or the like
- Experience developing, building, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications
- Experience with real-time failover principles, processes, and architectures
- Experience with multi-datacenter and other varieties of hybrid infrastructures
- Insightful opinions about systems architecture
- Deep knowledge of GNU/Linux systems, light knowledge of Windows systems
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Axon® is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|