Sr. iOS DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Interested in building the next generation of iOS and macOS apps? Join the Consumer Applications team at Apple and help us create apps that delight millions of customers every day.
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Deep understanding of Objective-C/Swift design patterns
- Experience with UIKit, Core Animation, and the iOS SDK
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills via LLDB and Instruments
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
The individual must be self motivated, an excellent problem solver and a fast learner. Very strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in writing commercial grade apps for iOS is a must. The candidate will work with talented engineers in a fast paced, technically demanding environment to deliver new features.
Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|