The censhare Digital Experience Platform unite all marketing and communications content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The best of breed applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM allow to create relevant digital experiences from real-time information. More than 150 companies, like Dyson, GoPro, Hearst, Kohl's, Serviceplan, Migros, Rewe, Swiss Re and Vitra are using censhare on a daily basis.
You have a computer science background? You would like to use and expand your skills in an innovative work environment with advanced technology? If you enjoy shaping the growth of a dynamic company with international operations, a exciting challenge awaits you!
For our headquarter in Munich we are looking, at the earliest possible date, for you as one of our next:
Solution Developer (f/m)
As a Solution Developer in the Professional Services department you are responsible for technically complex solutions while integrating our software in existing system landscapes. You are both the go-to person for our project managers, partners and clients and a pragmatic problem solver in our day to day business. Moreover you show a great hands-on mentality. At censhare you have the possibility to contribute to our rapid growth path. We are a learning organisation and so there is plenty of room for your ideas!
Your tasks as Solution Developer
- Designing and implementing various project-specific solutions in one of our agile Scrum teams
- Configure and extend the censhare user interface
- Create, maintain and document data interfaces and migrations
- Automate repetetive tasks with scripting and small adjustments to existing code
- Be the technical contact person for project managers, partners and clients
- Support our daily business and develop an in-depth understanding of the entire censhare technology
Your profile as Solution Developer
- Professional education / apprenticeship as an IT specialist / application developer, Bachelor in (Online) Media Science or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge of AngularJs is a big plus
- Great enthusiasm, ability to deal with high work load, high comprehension of complex tasks
- Good communication skills in German and English
- You love to solve digital challenges on-the-job and deep-dive into technology in your free time
- We offer a modern working environment with scope for individuality, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels
- Our corporate culture is distinguished by its friendly solidarity and the respectful manner – we are a great team, keen on celebrating success together
- You will be working with highly motivated, competent colleagues using cutting-edge technologies across cultures
- You can find a large scope for development and targeted training
- Coffee, water and fruit are available free of charge
- Our own cook provides organic quality lunch to our employees
All over the world, leading companies and brands place their trust in censhare in integrating and automating their communication. Our customer and project portfolio encompasses virtually all sectors and company sizes. These activities are driven and advanced by more than 200 employees across the world, with subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, UK, France, USA and India.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge? We look forward to recieve your application as Solution Developer in German or English and your salary expectations as well as the earliest date on which you can join the company. Please send your application via the Apply-button.
If you have any questions, please contact Tobias Brachvogel via E-Mail: email@example.com.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Munich, technical solutions, IT specialist.