Software Engineering Lead - Latin America @ YouNoodlePosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Build the platform that empowers entrepreneurs from around the world through startup programs. YouNoodle is looking for a talented Engineering Lead to join our global team of hackers, designers, and architects. We are helping tens of thousands of startups step forward on our global startup program platform, and we are effectively building the world’s largest innovation engine. We are looking to add a lead engineer to help manage and scale our existing product as well as build out tomorrow’s global startup program platform. We are looking to build a remote team of developers and designers and you would be leading this team locally.
For this role, we’re looking for someone who not only has the skills to provide technical leadership to major projects, but also can manage a team of engineers. You will work very closely with the Product Manager in overseeing the research, development and shipping of new products and processes. You will be setting success metrics and development milestones for a team and then driving tasks for yourself and others in order to meet those goals. In the process of growing our product/engineering team, you will help hire, guide and mentor other engineers locally and provide technical leadership and inspiration. We have offices in San Francisco, France and Chile, so a lot of your collaboration with team members (both engineering as well as cross-functional) will be over Skype and other forms of virtual communication, while you grow an engineering team locally.
Please submit your resume/CV and a cover letter IN ENGLISH. Application in Spanish will NOT be considered.
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Have a passion for neat, maintainable, and testable code.
- Love solving complex engineering problems and challenges.
- Are eager to analyze an enormous amount of global startup data.
- Have the ability to present and communicate technical designs and strategic direction to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Promote engineering best practices and craftsmanship
- Have team leadership experience
- Have a strong knowledge of software design patterns and security implementation.
- Believe in a culture of collaboration, creativity, innovation, excellence and fun that align with the company’s core values
- Like recursion. See current bullet point
- Are based either in Mexico or Chile
- Have at least 3 years of software engineering experience
- Are fluent in English
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|