We are seeking ambitious software engineers to join our virtual machine, IDE, and server development teams.
Turbo VM is a user-mode microkernel that emulates core kernel subsystems to create isolated, portable container environments. Turbo IDE provides command-line and GUI authoring environments for virtual machine images. Applications are managed and streamed by a variety of high-performance, distributed server and network management systems.
- Enthusiasm for learning new languages and technologies
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
Turbo.net is a profitable, rapidly growing company. Our products are used by hundreds of the world's leading financial, educational, government, defense, healthcare, and technology organizations, tens of thousands of developers, and millions of end users.
Why Work Here
- Take on challenging, novel problems in a wide range of disciplines every day
- High growth potential at a rapidly growing, established startup
- Competitive compensation, great benefits, stock option plan, and flexible work schedule
- Great people, great customers, free food and drinks, no-nonsense work environment
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|