Looking for a Software Engineer to join the pack!
TrackMaven, the leading marketing analytics platform, is growing rapidly and is seeking a forward-thinking, eager and skilled full-stack developer to join our pack. Based in Washington, DC and backed by NEA, we’re looking for a talented technical mind that fits our culture, and can be a core contributor to our engineering team to prepare the company for our next stage of growth.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Participate in the full agile development process (daily engineering stand-up, product planning, story estimation, pair programming, code review)
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to explore new features and concepts
- Assist the customer success team to ensure a good customer experience on our platform
- Promote best practices in software engineering
- Take ownership of your contributions and be able to manage your time efficiently
- Always be seeking out new ways to improve our product
- Work on new and interesting problems every day
To hit the ground running, you’ll need:
- Experience developing backend web applications & REST APIs (Python, Django or Flask)
- Experience working in teams with source control (GitHub, Trello)
- The ability to stay focused on the big picture while tackling complex problems
It would be great if you also have any of the following:
- A working knowledge of AngularJS Components (very strong plus!)
- Experience with hosting full-stack web apps (AWS, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with distributed architectures (microservices)
- Experience with messaging queues (Kafka, Celery + RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience developing with and hosting with Docker
- A background in basic data science concepts
- Experience scaling web applications
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant past projects
- Activity in the open-source community
- The Maven Way
TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. We think that doing great things is difficult; it takes guts and the brightest minds giving everything they've got. We are clear communicators; transparent, open-minded and patient. We value autonomy and giving each employee what they need to get their job done in the most efficient way. We believe that your work matters, and we want you to feel that way too and own it.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- A casual, fun and support office located in Thomas Circle
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.