Social Media SpecialistPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
Duarte is a different kind of agency. Clients come to us with diverse needs, but all are looking for original thinking, design expertise, and above all, simplicity. The design team at Duarte transforms complex ideas into meaningful visuals that tell a compelling story.
Our clients include some of the biggest companies and most amazing thinkers of our time, and through our work for them we’re changing the definition of “presentation”, taking what was a dirty word and turning it into something we’re proud to call our niche and specialty. For an idea of what that means, take a look at slide:ology and Resonate before we talk.
We’re a family culture that serves and adores each other, so a dog-eat-dog approach won’t work here; a coach/mentor/do-what-I-do approach works best. We’re more about building a reputable company where the phone rings automatically than making hoards of money. We like to hire people who love to plant themselves and stay for decades instead of days and see the fruit of the seeds they plant.
We’re looking for a whip-smart and savvy part-time social media person. You’ll be working with our in-house thought-leaders and marketing to create and maintain a social media strategy, systematize our relationships with media and influencers, secure and support speaking engagements, and grow our media channels. If you’re a big thinker and a master of the tools, this is a great and flexible gig.
As our resident social media expert, you’d be responsible for evaluating our social media efforts across channels and recommending changes to increase follower ship and then implementing and maintaining those changes.
We want someone creative and witty, who understands influencer marketing, can write content when needed, yet is organized and detailed.
Typical project activities may include:
– Research and recommend social media strategies
– Post to all channels within best-practice candence
– Engage in active listening and replying on all social channels for Duarte and our authors
– Feeds market insights and trends identified in social media and our space to execs
– Monitor current events and pitch articles to respond
– Manage thought-leader’s editorial calendar
– Manage thought-leader bios, speaking topics, calendar, event footage
– Manage logistics for small gatherings and salons with VIPs
– Vet speaking gig requests
– Edits long form pieces
You’d ace out other candidates if you also had experience like this:
– Reach out to editors, bloggers, and postcasters to set up and pitch guest posts and Q&A
– Research and create relationships with influencers
– Identify and pitch thought leaders to speak at events or submit articles to new channels
– Manage development and presentations and other materials for speaking gigs (concept through delivery)
Desired Skills and Experience
– Journalism or marketing degree/ or experience working at a publication
– At least 3-6 years of experience in marketing or a related field
– Developing and implementing a social media strategy
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Excellent project management skills
– B2B marketing/ content marketing
– Ability to work in fast pace environment
– Rapidly respond to opportunities as directed by our thought leaders
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|