2017-06-21 15:12:06 True True
Senior/Experienced Full Stack (Ruby on) Rails Developer
Fit For 90 is looking for an experienced developer to help us continue to achieve our vision of helping teams and players improve their performance and prevent injuries.
You’ll enjoy a flexible environment working remotely. Join us if you’re looking for a new challenge where you can write code used by some of the top professional, college, and youth sports teams while still having the benefit of a competitive salary and the potential for equity.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for maintaining and developing new features for our web application and API. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for building any basic front end components of the features you develop. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You should have:
- 3+ years of working with a Ruby on Rails application in a production environment
- Ability to write clean, concise, and reusable Ruby code
- Ability to create and maintain a basic frontend to complement backend code
- Experience owning features from concept phase to deployment
- Experience writing unit and integration tests to minimize application downtime and bugs
- Experience with heavy JS apps and frameworks such as React
- Experience with React Native
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- An eye for good User Experience and User Interface
- Experience with Slim (HTML templating), SCSS (CSS preprocessor), and Coffeescript
- Experience managing applications through Heroku
- Experience writing tests with Rspec and/or Watir
- Proficiency with Git
Get in touch at email@example.com if you are interested.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job not active
7 months ago
3 months ago