Senior/Experienced Full Stack (Ruby on) Rails DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-21 15:12:06
Fit For 90 is looking for an experienced developer to help us continue to achieve our vision of helping teams and players improve their performance and prevent injuries.
You’ll enjoy a flexible environment working remotely. Join us if you’re looking for a new challenge where you can write code used by some of the top professional, college, and youth sports teams while still having the benefit of a competitive salary and the potential for equity.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for maintaining and developing new features for our web application and API. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for building any basic front end components of the features you develop. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You should have:
- 3+ years of working with a Ruby on Rails application in a production environment
- Ability to write clean, concise, and reusable Ruby code
- Ability to create and maintain a basic frontend to complement backend code
- Experience owning features from concept phase to deployment
- Experience writing unit and integration tests to minimize application downtime and bugs
- Experience with heavy JS apps and frameworks such as React
- Experience with React Native
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- An eye for good User Experience and User Interface
- Experience with Slim (HTML templating), SCSS (CSS preprocessor), and Coffeescript
- Experience managing applications through Heroku
- Experience writing tests with Rspec and/or Watir
- Proficiency with Git
Get in touch at email@example.com if you are interested.
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Skills||ruby,rails,html,css,frontend,front-end,backend,react,full stack,api,senior,coffeescript,git,heroku,front end|