Senior System Administrator Telecommute EU @ Revenviews LimitedPosted by fevrokbot 4 months ago
Revenviews.com - We are looking for a full time System Administrator . You can work from your home office and be part of a multinational development team.
- Linux, Nginx, MySQL.
- TCP/IP networks, Load balancing and software firewalls.
- Understanding of network protocols such as DNS, FTP, HTTP, NFS
- Strong Scripting ability with perl / shell scripts.
- Experience in Web Servers / Web Sites
- Experience in a Production Environment
- Experience with PHP and MySQL required.
- Experience with Ubuntu required.
- Experience with monitoring, alerting and automation - an advantage
- High learning capabilities
How should you apply for this job?
Only applications written in English are going to be processed! Only applicants from European time zone will be processed. We will not reply to 3rd party software agencies Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for! Please understand that this job capacity a full position.
Application usually will be screened the same day we receive it. We will reply to you no later than two business days to set-up a short interview. 1-3 weeks after the interview you could be hired!
What we offer:
Job location is in Cyberspace.
Communication with the all team members is done through Skype/Slack
Salary will be paid once a month via a wire transfer
Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)
If you are interested in working with us, please send your complete CV incl. your last jobs
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|