Who we are: Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. Stryker is ranked #19 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For (http://beta.fortune.com/best-companies/stryker-19). We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Our Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery system (Mako) enables user to have a more predictable surgical experience when performing joint replacement surgery. We are looking for excellent problem solvers for the application software development team for Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery system which is changing the future of surgery. Do you want to work with innovative techniques and amazingly talented peers in one of the best companies to work for? Join us at Stryker!
What you will do:
- Design and develop application software in C++ and Qt for Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery products.
- Collaborate with peers in software engineering, software quality assurance, and project and product management to develop software that meets customer and system requirements.
- Following the defined design practices and the use of sound software engineering principles, ensure that application software products are safe, robust, and user friendly.
Requirements, must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Technical competencies in: C++ development; fundamentals in algorithms and data structures; object oriented design and analysis; software design, development and verification methodologies.
Requirements, nice to haves:
- Experience with Qt development.
- Experience in 3D graphics and geometry.
- Linux-based software development skills.
The finer points:
- Employer: Stryker
- Role: Sr. Software Engineer
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL
- Package: salary + benefits
- Email email@example.com to apply and mention GitHub in the Subject