We are looking for a Senior Engineer who can bring their experience to a team of talented Engineers and contribute in delivering customer-focused features.
The Appliance Team helps deliver all of the Auth0 goodness to dedicated cloud and on-premise environments. We build tools, sites, and adopt approaches to deliver the Auth0 core features to these dedicated environments.
As a Senior Engineer on the Appliance team you will:
- Research, investigate and build prototypes using new technologies.
- Support automating Appliance delivery.
- Build Appliance-specific features and services for customers.
- Build APIs and sites to better collect statistics and maintain Appliances.
- Work with other engineering teams to build features that can be delivered on the Appliance.
- Mentor other team members on development practices.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have a number of years experience developing software.
- Like to lead by example.
- Are good at working with teammates in all phases of their career.
- Enjoy working in iterative development environments.
- Understand how to build things securely and at scale.
- Are familiar with multiple virtualization environments (AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker)
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on Node, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
You can learn about our hiring process here.