2017-06-21 22:01:00 True True
Senior Software Engineer
Headquarters: San Francisco
Glassbreakers has successfully launched our suite of enterprise software solutions for diversity and inclusion with some of the biggest companies in the world. We are looking for experienced engineers to help scale, build and innovate our products. This meaningful work on our team will allow for exposure to many different skillsets - architectural scaling, core product development as well as engineering leadership.
Additionally, as our platform and customers grow we’ll be incorporating further appropriate technologies to deliver new core services and features. You will have the opportunity to have a large impact in the workforce supporting Chief Diversity Officers across the Fortune 1000. We are looking for engineers that understand the complexities of building and scaling both a platform and a team, value the importance of security as a part of the software development lifecycle, as well as those up to the task of delivering a product experience that our users and enterprise partners will love. We also understand that each engineer’s talents lies in different areas and are willing to substitute your passion and quick ability to learn.
The lack of diversity and inclusion in the workforce hurts society at large. As a mission driven company, we wake up every single day knowing we’re building technology to make the world a better place.
Technical Skillsets We’re Looking For:
- You understand that good code also means a robust test suite that serves as a safety net for both current development and when things are refactored and changed in the future.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience developing on Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL - over 4 years RoR development experience preferred
- Knowledge of Rspec/Capybara
- A high level of comfort using git
- Experience scaling multitenant implementations
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects
- Experience architecting scalable systems
- Experience with Heroku and AWS hosting platform
- CS degree or a college degree is not required at all
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS software or scaling multitenant implementations a huge plus
- Startup experience a plus (but not required)
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty” to support others
- Flexible work location
- You're passionate about mentoring junior engineers who are eager to learn, and can keep an open mind that you might learn a thing or two from them as well.
- Equity in early stage startup as well as competitive salary
- 100% health care benefits covered - including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible schedules
To apply: email@example.com
Job not active
1 year ago
7 months ago