Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Commerce CloudPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Headquarters: Boulder, CO
We are looking for you, if you're an experienced, talented, lead Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previously known as Demandware) developer/architect, with the capacity to build and maintain all aspects of an SFCC/DWRE site, including front end and backend.
Primary duties for this role are:
- Lead and own the development for a well-known consumer goods brand while relying on the rest of the team for QA and project management.
- Produce excellent code while collaborating with internal development resources at the client, representing the Red Van Workshop brand in both quality and attitude.
- Participate in conference call meetings, track your time, work through tickets assigned to you within a Jira instance. Lots of tickets.
- Able to work remotely with a distributed team, good communication and availability during business hours. Primary communication with client will be handled by PM.
- Self-starting, self-motivating personality. With great freedom comes great responsibility.
- Have significant experience architecting and shipping well-performing, cross-browser, responsive, customer-facing, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly known as Demandware) sites (with or without frameworks, such as React, Angular, or Ember.js).
- Have significant experience working as part of a small, focused team as the primary technical expert and advocate.
- Appreciate web standards and accessibility (e.g. WCAG Standards, screenreader support, semantic HTML).
- Are excited to play a critical role in helping drive technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience.
Red Van Workshop is a distributed company, so your geographic location within the USA is not critical: your office is your choice. Occasional travel availability to client locations is necessary, however, so reasonable proximity to an airport with good commercial service is required. Most of our crew travels rarely, at most a few days per quarter.
Find out more about our approach to remote development and what we do at www.redvanworkshop.com/careers.html
Applicants must be located in the United States of America, legally authorized to work in the United States of America, and be fluent in written and verbal English. Recruiting and staffing firms will not be considered.
About Red Van Workshop:
Red Van Workshop is a specialist in complex, multi-lingual, multi-national, multi-brand e-commerce system design, architecture, integration, development direction, implementation, customization, support, and delivery. Primarily we work in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly known as Demandware) platform. We are experienced. We deliver. We make clients happy.
We work with some of the best known retailers in the world, so demands are high - but we work smart and treat developers right. Our company's founders are developers, and most of us are still writing code and guiding teams every day. We will challenge you, our clients will challenge you. We respect you.
Job Perks: Overtime bonus, yearly bonuses, device stipend.
To apply: Send a resume to: email@example.com
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|