Who we are
Kipsu is a six-year old, bootstrapped software company whose messaging tools keep personal connections at the heart of service. We’re looking for driven, inventive, and positive-minded engineers with 3 – 5 years of experience to play a vital role in shaping our product and culture as we continue on a trend of rapid growth. Additionally...
- We bootstrapped this company ourselves and are in it for the long-term. There is a distinct sense of purpose at Kipsu as we do things on our own terms.
- Be a key player on an engineering team of 10 and at a company of 40.
- Have an impact. Your voice matters in how we do things. Help us shape the future of the company.
- Advance your knowledge and career rapidly along with us as we grow.
What to expect
- You’ll be empowered to design systems, select technologies, and drive meaningful changes in collaboration with a passionate team.
- You’ll join and help shape a team of full stack engineers that embraces DevOps not just as jargon but as a philosophy. Expect to be a part of zero-downtime deployments to our highly available infrastructure on AWS.
- Embrace a culture of learning and take a “no fear” attitude toward solving interesting problems both in application development and beyond in areas like data analysis, natural language processing, machine learning, microservice architecture, and more.
- You’ll participate in blameless sprint retrospectives with a focus on experimentation and continuous improvement. You’re not going to hear us say “because that’s the way we’ve always done it.” At the same time, you won’t be subject to another “re-org” every 6 months.
- Expect plenty of opportunities for leadership from day one and onward as we scale and you advance your career at Kipsu. We see all of our current team members as tomorrow’s leaders.
Why you'll love it
- Unity– Everyone here is focused on the same goal. We share the same core values, and we share in our success. Our team members always have each other’s backs when it counts.
- Transparency– Our leadership gets into the details at our weekly “all hands” meetings. We want everyone to have a full understanding of the business and to “think like a CEO”.
- Trust– Our team members are given the trust and license to excel at their jobs, and are supported along the way to continuously grow.
- Respect– Everyone here has a voice that is heard and respected. We strive to build a diverse team of people from many backgrounds, each bringing something different into our shared culture, and we believe that our success and future as an industry leader depend on it.
- Purpose– Everyone here is closely connected to the result of their work. Every day our team gets to see the impact of what they do on our customers and their customers and you can feel that energy come out in our work.
- Fun– Our kickball team wins the “Spirit” category (and we’re not bad, really!); we have a Slack channel dedicated exclusively to Jeff Bezos GIFs; we are a Best Place to Work in Minneapolis.
3D Generalist & Motion designer Missions principales
Tetouan Province, Morocco
Full-Stack Senior Web Developer - Remote
Software Engineer, Mobile