Senior Quality EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 4 months ago
Autobooks is seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to set the vision and lead the execution of quality practices throughout the product development lifecycle.
For the full job description, visit the Autobooks careers page.
The Senior Quality Engineer will:
- Lead and evolve the quality practices/processes on the product development team
- Analyze a sophisticated financial software system and design strategies and plans to effectively validate functionality and behavior
- Plan, develop, and execute automated test suites as well as stress and performance tests
- Triage application defects and determine the root cause of any problem
- Create and maintain a well-organized, easily searchable, test case repository
- Coach, mentor, and train existing and future team members
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Management, Business Management, Computer Science or a similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of software application testing experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing a QA team vision and evolving organizational practices and processes
- Deep experience in development and implementation of test strategies and test plans
- Deep sense of accountability and responsibility: team members are empowered to act, and are expected to do so
Autobooks is a growing financial technology company bringing energy and innovation right to the heart of downtown Detroit. With the city growing stronger every day, we can offer you the opportunity to be right in the middle of the action. We work in a collaborative, fast-paced agile environment where opinions are respected and contributions rewarded. Every person on our team is encouraged and expected to challenge the status quo with one another.
The Autobooks product provides invoicing, accounting, and payments acceptance tools to small businesses through their online banking platform. We are deploying our platform to an average of one financial institution per month, with dozens more in the pipeline.
With the recent close of our $5.5 million series A round of financing, we are building a team of hungry, experienced entrepreneurs who want to build the next financial technology titan.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|