We are SinnerSchrader Commerce, the digital commerce experts with more than 100 employees in Hamburg and Prague. We develop and manage innovative digital commerce solutions that inspire end customers and make them stand out from the crowd. Creativity in all disciplines and results-oriented work make us a strong agency partner for companies such as Telefónica, Görtz, HSE24, Tchibo and Depot.
You can’t help but develop object-oriented. PHP is like a mother tongue to you, but you also love programming in other languages. Your idea of software architecture for websites doesn’t stop at the server boundaries. You also understand what is going on in the browser. Building digital commerce architectures that are both innovative and robust in a team appeals to you. You leverage your experience to further develop existing systems or independently develop and implement new e-commerce platforms and their architecture.
- At least three years professional experience, ideally in the field of e-commerce
- Very good knowledge of PHP and MYSQL/MariaDB
- Experience with different frameworks or shop systems such as Shopware or Symfony
- Good experience in the design and development of complex Internet applications
- Excellent knowledge in relational databases including query optimisations, initial experience with NoSQL
- Confidence in dealing with Linux systems
- Experience, curiosity and fun in developing complex e-commerce platforms
What you can expect:
- Exciting and varied projects involving big-name clients and startups
- An open and above all technically interested team
- Personal and professional development and lots of creative leeway
- Broad range of the latest technologies
- Independent work in flexible and interdisciplinary teams
- Intensive exchange with other enthusiastic developers and room for your own ideas
- A good dose of humour, flexible teamwork and interdisciplinary teams
- Great agency premises right by Schlump
- And, if you like: a sports programme in our fitness room
If these tasks appeal to you, send us your application. We are happy about everything you can do already. What you can't do, you can learn with us.
Please send us your application documents with salary expectations and possible starting date by e-mail.
You don’t have any application documents to hand? That’s okay. Just send us a link to your Xing or LinkedIn profile or (if you have one) your GitHub account and if you don’t have any of those, then just send us an e-mail or even easier: call us and let’s decide together what the next move should be.
Senior Back End Developer - Python / AWS - (Full Time/...
18-32 Web Developer (Drupal)
I2I | WALK IN DRIVE FOR CODING GEEKS !