Elastic builds software to make data usable in real time and at scale for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012, the company develops the open source Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash), X-Pack (commercial features), and Elastic Cloud (a SaaS offering). To date, there have been more than 100 million cumulative downloads. Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA with more than $100 million in funding, Elastic has a distributed workforce with more than 500 employees in 30 countries.
Machine Learning at Elastic
The ML team works on features that form a natural extension to the search and analytics capabilities in Elasticsearch by focussing on providing Time Series Anomaly Detection capabilities using unsupervised machine learning. We are currently focused on providing added value to users storing time series data such as log files, application and performance metrics, network flows, or financial/transaction data in Elasticsearch and our roadmap will build on this through anomaly detection and by adding more machine learning capabilities to the stack.
What you will be doing
- Innovate, lead and contribute to front end and visualization experience of the UI for Machine Learning, built on the Kibana platform
- Collaborate with UI team, back-end team, quality engineering team, and documentation team to execute on product deliverables
What you will bring
- 5+ years of front end development work
- Experience with one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong preference for operational experience
- Experienced in building complex data visualizations and related tooling
- Experience writing automated tests
- Interest in big data, machine learning and statistical analysis
Nice to Have
- Mathematical, statistical, engineering degree or equivalent
- Extremely competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|