Are you looking to advance your career in one of the fastest growing IT fields? Do you want to work for an industry leader who financially supports your pursuit of professional education and certification?
As an IT Security Specialist at Great West Casualty Company, you will:
- Act as a liaison between business management and internal customers to coordinate and communicate IT and security policies across the company.
- Protect data by defining access, identifying vulnerabilities, and applying cyber security best practices to mitigate risk.
- Create and improve policies and processes to maintain compliance in a quickly changing regulatory landscape.
- Promote and ensure that security awareness training programs are up-to-date and being implemented company-wide.
- Work with new technologies in an ever-changing technical environment while staying abreast on what is new and changing in the industry.
We are seeking candidates who have:
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in an IT-related field.
- At least five years of experience in IT security, systems administration, network administration, or systems development.
- CISSP certification preferred.
- Exceptional technical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Location: South Sioux City, Nebraska
Located at the intersecting points of Nebraska, Iowa, and South Dakota, South Sioux City is the location of our large corporate headquarters and central regional office. The Siouxland community is the perfect example of separate cities, states, and communities coming together to form one great place to live and work.
Who we are: Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us? We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
-Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance -Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, military leave, jury duty, and more -A formalized management development training program -Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development -Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Safety, Wellness, etc.) -Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great People Great Careers Great West Casualty Company