SENIOR IOS DEVELOPER (M/F) SMART CONNECTED HOME
Darmstadt or Bonn | full-time 38 hours | unlimited contract | Deutsche Telekom AG
Smart connectivity throughout the Smart Home. QIVICON is backed by an initiative of leading industry companies dedicated to making the Smart Home available to everyone – on a single platform, across different manufacturers, brands and devices. The functions of diverse appliances and devices can not only be controlled individually or automatically, but can even be combined with each other. QIVICON partner companies include energy providers and manufacturers of various household, home and garden appliances as well as telcos and security solution providers. As the number of involved brands continues to grow, leading to an increasing multifaceted array of devices and functions, the unique application possibilities of QIVICON for greater convenience, security and energy efficiency in the home are also increasing – for tenants as well as owners of homes and apartments.
As Senior IOS Developer you will take responsibility for the iOS system architecture for the QIVICON Smart Home platform. You`ll specify and implement software components for mobile iOS systems (iOS app development) and realize (sub-)systems (system modeling, configuration, initialization), particularly in the form of professional control. Within the frame of component testing you constantly integrate and check the software components in the future system environment.
Further tasks include
- Specification of Hardware/Software points of intersection
- Implementation and modification of existing systems and developing new innovative extensions
- Development of support- and user-documentation as well as technical documentation of the software
Your future team
If you enjoy working in a highly professional area and an agile team currently counting about 80 team members (70 of those in Darmstadt and 10 in Bonn) then we have just what you are looking for. You`ll work closely together with other developers, UX designers and product managers and will be able to actively participate with your comprehensive experience in the daily implementation of agile development methods (scrum and agile software development methods). Within the next months and years to come we want to expand our team further to bring QIVICON to more and more people.
Our offer to you
- Mobile working / Home Office possible upon consultation
- Flexible working hours
- Canteen on-site
- Training offers and allowances
- Parking available / good connection by public transport
- Professional equipped workstation of your choice
- An outstanding team and community
- Flat hierarchies
You might be a good fit if you…
- …have several years of experience in the independently development of native iOS-App implementation
- …bring very good knowledge in object-oriented software development
- …bring a high quality awareness and practical experience in the use of quality assurance measures (e.g. unitand integration tests, static code analysis, code reviews)
- …deeper knowledge of the current programming environment and its implementation (e.g. SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse)
- …are an enthusiastic team player with a sense of responsibility and commitment who is confident in English business discussions
You get bonus points if you..
- …have a Certification as a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
Sounds good to you?
Then we are looking forward meeting you. Apply now by using the application form. For questions get in contact with Nicole Gehlhaar by phone +49 30 8353-83779.
You don't have to write a classic application, and you certainly don't have to hand in any of your grades. Let us know what makes you unique and what you'd like to do here. We'd love to see some projects you've been working on so we can assess your knowledge status.
No recruitment agencies please.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Germany, Bonn, Darmstadt, Developer, Senior IOS Developer, Certified Scrum Developer (CSD).